Global Project Delivery
Our Customers need to stay domestically and globally competitive. The ShoreFitSM Global Delivery Model for IT Services provides a mechanism for our Customers to effectively harness the power of a global resource base to meet their IT Service needs within their constraints of budgets, time-to-market, and customer satisfaction. Our global solution delivery centers are ISO 9001-2008 and ISMS 27001-2013 Certified.
The informed Customer today has a wide range of choices when selecting a partner for Global Delivery Services. Large providers of Outsourcing Services are constrained by rigid models that they must adhere to, in order to meet the revenue and profit expectations of their shareholders. In other words, their services are tailored to meet the needs of their own shareholders, and may not be aligned with the business needs of the customers that they service. Shareholder expectations may dictate the size of service engagements that large outsourcers will engage on, again limiting the choices that their customers have.
Our Global Delivery Service Model, ShoreFitSM, is built on the following tenets:
- Service Delivery should be molded and adapted to the business and IT needs of our customer and should not be constrained by rigid methodologies or revenue and profit models. Therefore, the blend of onsite, onshore and offshore resources is tailored to customer needs not to the needs of our shareholders.
- Services should be scaled to the needs of the customer. We do not put artificial sizing constraints on the services we offer.
The ShoreFitSM Methodology can be briefly described as follows:
- Fit to project needs AND NOT to rigid methodology.
- Identify unique needs of project and tailor global delivery model based on Customer needs. To accomplish this, we right-size the resource blend for Customer: onsite (customer site), onshore (US remote) and offshore.
- Deliver Value and Quality. Services are delivered in a Managed Operational Service Model or a Systems Integration and Development Model.
The Delivery Model has the following phases:
- Discovery: We understand the factors driving the project as well as the constraints that govern it. This will include factors like budget, desired time windows of service, geographical proximity needs, intellectual property and data privacy constraints, workstation availability, etc.
- Solutioning: Based on a study of the business drivers and accompanying constraints and factors, a solution is proposed with a blend of onsite (Customer Site), offsite (other customer or Pegasus locations) and offshore (Pegasus and/or Customer locations). Based on our analysis of Customer needs, the team may be decomposed into:
- Onsite teams including project managers, offshore liaisons, team leaders, business analysts.
- Onshore teams at other customer locations or at Pegasus locations.
- Offshore teams at our offshore facility or at offshore customer locations.
The Solution is refined based on customer feedback before being finalized.
- Delivery: Service Delivery is then initiated based on our Service Delivery Methodologies (Pegasus Insourcing MethodologySM. For Managed Operational Services and Pegasus “Six” MethodologySM.for Systems Integration, Testing and Development Services.